Securities Legal Assistant - Renowned Firm
- Job number: 20-0095P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
SECURITIES LEGAL ASSISTANT – RENOWNED FIRM
Nice position for a Legal Assistant looking for new professional challenges!
Our client, an internationally recognized legal firm with good working conditions, is looking for a Securities Assistant to join his team of professionals. As a Legal Assistant, you will be led to participate in a variety of cases.
The compensation and benefits offered by this law firm are competitive in the labour market. The employer we represent is a law firm located in downtown Montreal. Access is easy by public transport.
Take advantage of this opportunity now!
As a Securities Legal Assistant, you will make a valuable contribution to lawyers in their various businesses and securities mandates.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, modify and review correspondence and large legal documents (correspondence, notes, form, prospectus, etc.), transcribe dictations and prepare them in the various software programs in the Microsoft suite Office;
- Manage lawyers' agendas;
- Dealing with electronic closing books;
- Open, file paper and electronically, track and organize files;
- In charge of formatting, digitization, printing, photocopying and faxing of various documents.
- Certificate in legal secretarial studies or any other relevant training/experience will be considered;
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 to 5 years as a Legal Assistant;
- Good level of bilingualism (French and English), spoken and written;
- Excellent knowledge of the Suite Microsoft Office;
- Good organizational, priority management, meeting deadlines and ability to work under pressure;
- Attention to detail and good interpersonal skills;
The employer we represent is a law firm located in downtown Montreal. Access is easy by public transport. The benefits offered are competitive in the marketplace.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying the offer number: 20-0095P(2).
< Back to job offers