Receptionist - Professional Services Firm
- Job number: 20-0166P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
RECEPTIONIST – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM
You have outstanding customer service skills and believe in the importance of providing a warm and professional welcome that reflects the values of the firm? Here is a great opportunity for you to join a team of experienced professionals!
Send us your application without delay!
Our client is a reputable professional services firm. The employer offers a professional and respectful work environment. You will be entitled to a full range of benefits including a generous group insurance coverage, an employer contribution in your RRSP and up to 4 weeks vacation.
As a receptionist, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Greet visitors with courtesy and professionalism and direct them to the appropriate person;
- Coordinate the reservation of the various conference rooms and ensure that the required equipment is available;
- Receive and transfer phone calls;
- Coordinate conference room logistics;
- Manage correspondence, reception, sorting and dispatch;
- Maintain list of files up to date;
- Manage inventory of office supplies.
- High School Diploma (HSD)
- Minimum of approximately 1 year experience in a similar role
- Excellent spoken bilingualism, both English and French
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and management of priorities
- Professionalism and courtesy
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to : firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number : 20-0166P.
< Back to job offers