Environmental Law, Legal Administrative Assistant
- Job number: 20-0200P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ENVIRONMENTAL LAW – LEGAL ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Are you a bilingual assistant expert user of Office suite with have experience in a professional services firm?
Would you like to join a team of motivated professionals in a recognized firm? We have a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a reputable law firm with a wide range of expertise, is looking for an organized assistant with good priority management skills to support environment lawyers.
This employer of choice, located in downtown Montreal, offers a competitive salary as well as a wide range of benefits. Don't miss this opportunity and send us your application!
As a legal administrative assistant, your duties will include :
- Writing and editing correspondence;
- Preparing various legal documents;
- Communicate with clients and the various parties involved in the files and carry out the required follow-ups;
- Revise documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage correspondence;
- Manage and follow up on telephone calls, e-mails and lawyers' agendas;
- Billing and lawyers' time sheets;
- Opening, filing, tracking and organizing files, both paper and electronic.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) secretarial work, Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) or any other combination of training and relevant experience, legal specialisation an asset
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in a professional services firm
- Experience in law an asset
- Excellent bilingualism, both oral and written
- Command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint (expert level)
- Excellent organizational skills and good priority management
- Meticulousness, rigour and attention to detail
- Good organizational capacity and priority management
Our client is a law firm that offers a dynamic work environment with a comprehensive benefits package and competitive compensation. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, it is easily accessible by public transit.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application to : email@example.com by mentioning the offer number : 20-0200P.
* Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers