Paralegal Immigration Law
- Job number: 20-0127C(2)
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Québec
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL IMMIGRATION LAW
Looking for a new professional challenge that matches your ambitions?
Our client, a well-established law firm located in Quebec City, is currently seeking a paralegal with experience in immigration law for a one-year contract to complete its team.
You will have the opportunity to be involved in challenging cases as part of a team that is an expert in its field.
This employer offers a friendly, dynamic and professional business philosophy. A competitive salary and excellent working conditions are also offered.
As an immigration paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare various documents for employee mobility/relocation;
- Participate in the process of obtaining and renewing immigration documents;
- Contact the various stakeholders on files for documents and information;
- Write and produce official documents and forms (in both official languages) for government authorities (citizenship application, work permit, applications, etc.);
- Prepare and assemble files: compile a list of required information and documents to complete client requests;
- Conduct various research and consult databases of government agencies, both nationally and internationally.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training/experience will be considered;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years as a paralegal;
- Good level of bilingualism required spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills;
- Sense of organization and ability to meet deadlines;
- Autonomy, discretion and ability to work in teams.
This posting interests you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: , mentioning the reference number: 20-0127C(2).
*Please note interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers