Legal Assistant , Labour Law
- Job number: 20-0172P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – LABOUR LAW
You are bilingual and have experience in labour law?
Our client, a large law firm, is looking for a bilingual legal assistant to assist a team of experienced professionals practicing in the field of labour law.
This permanent position combines all the advantages of a large firm: competitive salary, full range of benefits and the opportunity of joining a dynamic and professional team.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, access is easy by public transit.
This is your chance!
As a legal assistant in labour law, you will support two lawyers in their practices.
Your responsibilities will include :
- Prepare and assist legal professionals in the drafting of pleadings, collective agreements, tables and various legal documents;
- Manage the agenda of professionals;
- Communicate with various parties involved in the files;
- Transcript dictations in both official languages;
- Coordinate and organize the logistics of meetings and various trips;
- Review and update documents and correspondence;
- Manage the opening, following up, filing (both electronic and paper) and closing of files.
- Minimum of approximately 2 years experience as a legal assistant in labour law or litigation
- Good bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational and priority management skills
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple files at once
Having a place of business located in the heart of downtown Montreal, it is easily accessible by public transportation: metro and bus.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us confidentially your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number : 20-0172P.
< Back to job offers