Corporate Law - Legal Assistant to Paralegals
- Job number: 20-0162P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CORPORATE LAW – LEGAL ASSISTANT TO PARALEGALS
Our client is a well-known firm practicing commercial law. This is a great opportunity for a legal assistant who wants to evolve in the field of corporate law by performing tasks to assist a large and dynamic team of paralegals.
Very good benefits are offered.
As a legal assistant, you will work closely with the corporate law paralegals. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare documents related to minor changes in company's minute books ;
- Open and organize corporate services department client files;
- Ensure the updating of summaries and data entries in EnAct;
- Ensure extra-provincial registration of companies and maintenance of related records;
- Apply for attestation and certificates of compliance;
- File notices, annual reports, declarations with the appropriate authorities;
- Prepare tax forms;
- Prepare share certificates.
- Diploma of Vocational Studies (DVS) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any other combination of relevant training and experience will be considered
- Minimum of approximately 2 years experience as a legal assistant in commercial or corporate law in a law firm and/or in an inhouse legal department
- Bilingualism (French, English), oral and written
- Excellent team spirit
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage several files at once
- Resourcefulness and autonomy
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
The employer we represent is a highly reputable law firm specializing in corporate law. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transit. Benefits are competitive.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , by mentioning the offer number : 20-0162P.
< Back to job offers