Legal Assistant - Tax Collection
- Job number: 20-0135P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT - TAX COLLECTION
Are you a versatile, autonomous and responsible person?
Here is a great opportunity to join a well-established law firm in Montreal.
Our client is currently seeking a legal assistant in collections to join its dynamic and professional team.
A competitive salary and great benefits are offered!
As a legal assistant in collections, you will work in collaboration with the paralegals of your department.
Your responsibilities will be very varied and will include, among others:
- Daily analysis of accounts receivable to determine priorities;
- Regularly follow up on overdue and outstanding files;
- Management of communications with clients whose accounts are in arrears (transmission of statements of accounts and reminder letters, negotiation of settlements);
- Ensure agenda and mail management;
- Prepare demand letters and credit notes to clients;
- Ensure the preparation of write-off notices;
- Prepare management reports and minutes.
- DVS in legal secretarial studies or any other relevant experience;
- Minimum experience of approximately three years in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Good level of bilingualism in French and English, both written and spoken;
- Good organizational skills, respect for deadlines and autonomy.
Interested in this position?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to: email@example.com , specifying the offer number: 20-0135P(1).
< Back to job offers