Receptionist - Professional Mandate
- Job number: 20-0041T(2)
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
Several positions are available!
Are you looking to end the year on a positive note? Are you known for your exemplary customer service skills, smile and efficiency?
Many of our business partners are looking for candidates to fill short- and/or medium-term receptionist positions during the 2020 winter season.
You’re available in the next few months for temporary assignments to work as a receptionist?
The employers we represent are looking for bilingual receptionists with proficient in developing professional relationship over the phone in both English and French. A unique opportunity to make a name for yourself and thus create an opportunity to get a possible permanent position!
As a receptionist, your responsibilities will include:
- Welcome visitors;
- Manage incoming calls and transfer them;
- Coordinate the booking of conference rooms and ensure that the required equipment is available;
- Data entry;
- Manage mail and messenger services;
- All other related tasks.
- Minimum of about 1 year experience in a similar role
- Very good oral bilingualism, French and English
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, an asset
- Impeccable customer service
- Interpersonal skills, discretion and professionalism
Our business partners are well-known companies, located on the island and downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transport.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0041T(2).
< Back to job offers