Corporate Paralegal - East of Montreal
- Job number: 20-0109P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CORPORATE PARALEGAL – EAST OF MONTREAL
Are you interested in the real estate field? Would you like to be involved in challenging projects? This is an excellent opportunity for a paralegal with experience in a company or a in a law firm that would like to join a company that is a leader in their field!
Located in the east of Montreal, our client, a company whose growth is based on fundamental values such as trust, professionalism and rigour, is currently seeking for a paralegal in corporate law to join a dynamic and passionate team.
This employer offers excellent benefits and a great salary!
Send your application now!
As a corporate paralegal, you will have various responsibilities and will include, among others:
- Preparing and reviewing the usual documentation in the field of corporate law (incorporation, mergers, dissolution of companies, etc.);
- Updating minute books, various registries and databases;
- Prepare the necessary documents for corporate transactions;
- Carry out searches at the Land Registry, the RDPRM and with municipalities for property taxes;
- Communicate with clients and various stakeholders.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years in corporate law in a firm or company;
- Good level of bilingualism, both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Thoroughness, autonomy and organizational skills.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , by mentioning the offer number 20-0109P(1).
< Back to job offers