Administrative Assistant - 3 or 4 days
- Job number: 20-0071P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - 3 OR 4 DAYS
You are looking for new challenges and want to bring your expertise to a dynamic company?
Our business partner, a well-established company located downtown Montreal, is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join its team and support its VP Development. A competitive salary and a good range of benefits are offered by the employer.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will provide administrative support and report directly to the VP. Among others, your responsibilities will to:
- Write, translate and review various documents such as correspondence, presentations, reports, contracts or other documents related to development activities;
- Communicate with external clients and follow up on requests to the VP;
- Check and update information about clients and other stakeholders on an ongoing basis to ensure their accuracy and validity;
- Perform thorough follow-ups of the various stages of development of ongoing projects and update the deadlines;
- Develop PowerPoint presentations;
- Transfer phone calls to appropriate resources and take messages as needed.
- Have a minimum of approximately of five (5) years experience as Administrative Assistant or in a similar role;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Experience in real estate, an asset;
- Experience in a law firm or notary, an asset;
- Good organizational skills, priority management and attention to detail;
- Autonomy, flexibility and diplomacy.
The employer we represent is located downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Send your application now to: email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 20-0071P(2) .
< Back to job offers