Spring/Summer 2020 Contract - Legal Assistant
- Job number: 20-0137T
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
SPRING/SUMMER 2020 CONTRACT – LEGAL ASSISTANT
Several temporary positions available!
Are you inquisitive?
Excellent opportunity to integrate a position in law firms and corporate legal services. Positions available throughout the island of Montreal, in various areas of law such as litigation, commercial law and corporate secretarial.
Our clients are currently looking for bilingual legal assistants to fill temporary positions starting this spring until the end of the summer.
This is an ideal opportunity to work with experienced professionals and be involved in major legal files, all in a dynamic and respectful work environment.
As a legal assistant, you will provide valuable assistance to lawyers in their practice. Among your responsibilities, your duties will include the following:
- Writes, edits and follows up on correspondence;
- Transcribe dictations in both official languages;
- Prepare and draft various documents (contracts, leases, prospectuses, court proceedings, etc.);
- Layout letters and documents from handwritten or dictated texts;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files.
- DVS in secretarial studies, legal profile or DCS in Office Technology with legal specialization or DCS in Paralegal Technology, as well as any other combination of training and relevant experience.
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 year as a legal assistant
- Good written and spoken bilingualism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Meticulousness, versatility and flexibility
- Good organizational skills and priority management
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number: 20-0137T.
< Back to job offers