Top Legal Assistant, Salary $70,000
- Job number: 20-0131P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
TOP LEGAL ASSISTANT , SALARY $70,000
Are you a legal assistant with litigation experience and would like to thrive in a pleasant work environment where the well-being of employees is a priority for the employer?
We have the ideal position for you!
Our client, a boutique law firm located in the heart of downtown Montreal, is currently looking for a bilingual legal assistant to join their team of experienced professionals and collaborate with dynamic lawyers involved in litigation files in various areas of law.
This position is ideal for an organized legal assistant who wishes to join a stable team where he/she will be able to fully develop his/her role and put into practice his/her professional skills in litigation.
The employer we represent offers excellent working conditions including weeks of vacation up to 5 annually depending on the level of seniority. Moreover, a flexible work schedule, a complete range of benefits including full insurance paid 100% by the employer as well as a competitive salary of up to $70,000 per year are offered to you.
As a Litigation Legal Assistant, you will support two lawyers in their varied legal practice. Among your responsibilities, your duties will include the following:
- Prepare the usual procedures in litigation;
- Prepare and amend legal letters and documents;
- Review documents and correspondence for compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Maintain and follow-up on the professional's agenda;
- Manage litigation deadlines, make calculations and enter them in the agenda;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files
- Manage and follow up on telephone calls.
- Secretarial DVS with a legal profile or any other combination of relevant training/experience will be considered.
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience as a legal assistant
- Good level of bilingualism, both spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational skills and good priority management
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills
- Minutity, versatility and attention to detail
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application, confidentially, to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0131P.
< Back to job offers