- Job number: 20-0086P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Human resources
- Employment status: Open
Montpetit, a company where everyone is important.
We care about the well-being of our employees and strive to continually provide a positive and motivating work environment where everyone can grow professionally.
Montpetit is a company specialized, among other things, in legal recruitment, and we strongly believe in the importance of providing quality client service. For that reason, our Recruitment Specialists and Sourcers share an approach that promotes team synergy and the exchange of ideas, which in turn, allows us to find the best professional matches for our clients and job seekers.
We are recruiting:
Montpetit is currently looking for a Sourcer whose main responsibility will be to work in collaboration with our Recruitment Specialists and other Sourcers to expertly meet the professional needs of our clients and candidates alike.
- Assist the Recruitment Specialists in their mandates;
- Support the Recruitment Specialists in all stages of the recruitment process;
- Participate in successfully carrying out processes and work strategies;
- Develop innovative strategies to search for candidates using various tools;
- Collaborate in writing candidate summaries;
- Communicate and follow up with candidates;
- Prepare job offers and service contracts;
- Ensure the database is up-to-date;
- Assist the Recruitment Specialists with employment reference checks, if necessary;
- Perform various administrative tasks, when required.
You are known for your:
- Natural ability to show empathy;
- Commitment to excellence in customer service;
- Ease in communicating with people;
- Ability to work both in a team and independently;
- Analytical mind, curiosity and strong interest in suggesting new ideas;
- Ability to meet challenges;
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Versatility and interest in diversified tasks;
- Motivation to learn.
- University studies in human resources management, law or related field and/or;
- Relevant experience or knowledge in a legal or corporate environment and/or;
- Experience focused on client service or related environment;
- Excellent level of bilingualism, good writing skills with demonstrated fluency in English;
- Good computer skills;
- Some experience in administrative support.
What we can offer you:
- A fixed salary;
- A group insurance program;
- A voluntary retirement savings plan;
- Three (3) weeks of vacation;
- Beautiful offices located in downtown Montreal;
- An exceptional team;
- A fun and rewarding culture, and much more.
How to apply?
Are you interested in this position? We encourage you to send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify the following job reference number: 20-0086P(2).
Rest assured that your application will be treated in strict confidence. Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted.
< Back to job offers