Coordinator | Legal Team, Start-Up Companies
- Job number: 20-0002P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
COORDINATOR | LEGAL TEAM, START-UP COMPANIES
A nationally recognized law firm, our business partner is seeking a bilingual coordinator for the emerging companies group to fill a newly created position.
With the objective of helping emerging companies maximize their long-term development and growth, the department's professionals focus on sharing their experience and knowledge to support these entities throughout their start-up process. These companies benefit from the legal and strategic advice of the firm's lawyers at several levels: corporate structure, tax impacts, fundraising agreements, intellectual property, employment, compensation related matters and more!
As coordinator of this practice group, you will have a role to play in establishing budgets, the management of various projects including collections process. In addition, you will be in frequent contact with both in-house counsel and external clients and will coordinate various events to promote business development.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a law firm with a great reputation and offering competitive compensation and excellent working conditions. If you are passionate about the business world, this position is for you!
As a coordinator, you will perform a variety of tasks and be part of a team of experienced and dynamic professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring client relations and coordinating business development activities;
- Work closely with the start-up team members in the various Canadian offices;
- Follow up on budgets and work in progress for each of the files and follow up with the lawyers;
- Conduct account analyses for various stakeholders;
- Act as a resource for the start-up group;
- Coordinate contacts with clients with overdue accounts and participating in the search for solutions.
- University Law degree;
- Minimum of approximately one year of experience in a similar role;
- Excellent bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Professionalism, dynamism and discretion;
- Good interpersonal skills, team spirit and excellent customer service;
- Good time management, organizational and problem-solving skills.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application in complete confidentiality to: specifying the offer number 20-0002P(2).
< Back to job offers