Legal Assistant - Class Actions
- Job number: 20-0001P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – CLASS ACTIONS
You have experience in litigation and are interested in class action suits? This is a great opportunity for you to join a reputable law firm!
Our client is a reputable firm with seasoned professionals, is looking for a versatile assistant who thrives on variety in their tasks. A stimulating work environment, within a tightknit team await you!
Located in downtown Montreal, this employer, who stands out for their excellent professionalism, offers a pleasant and dynamic work environment as well as competitive compensation and benefits. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the offices are easily accessible by public transit.
Don’t wait any longer, apply now!
As a legal assistant in litigation, you will be called upon to cooperate daily with the department's lawyers. Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the usual procedures in litigation;
- Transcribe letters in both official languages;
- Manage litigation deadlines, calculate and add them to the calendar;
- Manage lawyers' agendas and keep track of deadlines;
- Organize the logistics of lawyers' travel;
- Provide assistance in the organization of examinations;
- Proofread and update documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and grammatical use;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Perform administrative tasks as required.
- DVS in Secretarial Studies, DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of relevant training/experience
- Minimum of approximately 1 year experience in a legal assistant role in litigation
- Good bilingualism required, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Organisational skills and good management of priorities
- Autonomy, rigour and meticulousness
- Great attention to detail, professionalism and dynamism
- Team spirit, customer service orientation and good interpersonal skills
Interested in this challenge ?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0001P(2).
< Back to job offers