Corporate Paralegal - Worldwide Company
- Job number: 20-0098P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CORPORATE PARALEGAL – WORLDWIDE COMPANY
You are recognized for your legal knowledge and skillful judgment? Here is an excellent opportunity to pursue a career as a paralegal in a well-established company!
Autonomous in the management of varied and complex files, the incumbent of this position must have a sharpened sense of analysis to support the professionals of the legal department.
Located in the east of Montreal and easily accessible by public transportation, this employer offers excellent working conditions, a competitive salary and great benefits!
Intrigued by this challenge? Send us your application now!
As a senior paralegal, you will support the Corporate Secretary team and be involved in a variety of challenging projects. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and coordinate annual meetings, board meetings and committees (notices of meeting, agendas, notes of the chairman, minutes of meetings, etc.);
- Update corporate books, various business records and data;
- Management of corporate secretary transactions and corporate deadlines;
- Communicate and coordinate with team members and internal departments to ensure the timely production of legal documents;
- Prepare company policies and procedures;
- Review and analysis of various reports and declarations according to established procedures and guidelines;
- Drafting various legal documents (statements, company resolutions, minutes, correspondence, etc.);
- Review and process correspondence for the corporate secretary;
- Administrative support to professionals in files relating to different kinds of rights;
- Coordinate incorporations and registrations in new jurisdictions;
- Manage and follow-up of various projects.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or other relevant training related to legal field;
- Minimum experience of approximately 8 years as a paralegal in corporate law;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Good organizational skills, sense of priorities and time management;
- Attention to detail, flexibility and team spirit;
- Autonomy, professionalism and discretion.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, mentioning the reference number: 20-0098P(2)
< Back to job offers