Paralegal / Commercial Real Estate
- Job number: 20-0099P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL / COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE
You want to join the legal team of a renowned real estate company?
You are recognized for your analytical skills and your ability to negotiate and draft commercial leases?
This opportunity is for you!
Our client, a company with a strong reputation in the areas of development, construction and large-scale real estate project management, is seeking a real estate paralegal to lend a hand to its team of professionals specialized in their field of expertise.
This employer offers great working conditions and a competitive salary, all in a warm and friendly work environment.
Located in downtown Montreal, the offices are easily accessible by public transportation.
As a real estate paralegal, you will work with lawyers and other members of the legal affairs team and report directly to the Vice President, Legal Affairs. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Negotiate, draft and revise the legal documentation specific to real estate, including lease offers, commercial leases, lease renewals, sublet agreements, etc.;
- Manage deadlines and follow up files;
- Maintain and complete documentation related to commercial leases;
- Prepare lease summaries and update tenant charge summaries;
- Communicate with various stakeholders, including rental agents, tenants, etc.;
- Perform weekly follow-ups of the files signed by the clientele;
- Conduct various searches, particularly in the Land Registry, and participate in due diligence;
- Any other related tasks.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology;
- Minimum experience of approximately 4 years in a similar position;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Writing and legal research skills;
- Good organizational skills, priority management, etc.;
- Autonomy, rigor and professionalism.
The employer we represent is a human company that cares about the well-being of its employees. Located in downtown Montreal, it is easily accessible by public transportation.
Interested by this challenge?
Please, send us your confidential application at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and specify the number of offer: 20-0099P(1).
< Back to job offers