Legal Assistant - Great Company - Flexible Hours
- Job number: 20-0208C
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT - GREAT COMPANY - FLEXIBLE HOURS
Unique opportunity in the heart of downtown Montreal!
You dream of joining a great company with a solid reputation?
Here is an exceptional chance to work in a prestigious company which will enhance your professional skills.
Our client, a leader in their field, is looking for a legal assistant to join its dynamic team within the legal department, for a long term contract with great working conditions including a 33.5 hour work week and flexible hours!
You will be involved in challenging files and will work with a professional and passionate team.
Do not miss your chance!
As a Legal Assistant, amongst your main responsibilities, your tasks will include:
Draft, review and follow up on correspondence;
Prepare and write various legal documents and legal proceedings;
Lay out and format letters and documents based on written, stenographic or dictated notes;
Organize and update the professionals’ agenda;
Assure the follow ups of the meetings;
Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting evidence, etc.);
Manage the organization of files re: opening, paper and electronic filing and follow-up;
Manage billing transactions
- DVS in Secretarial Studies with legal profile or any other relevant combination of training
- Minimal experience between 3 and 5 years as a legal assistant
- Strong French and English skills, spoken and written
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Organizational and priority-management skills
Our client is a well-established company located downtown Montreal.
Interested by this opportunity?
Please send your application to: with reference number : 20-0208C.
* Please note that interviews will be conducted virtually.
< Back to job offers