Legal Assistant | South Shore
- Job number: 20-0052P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Brossard
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT | SOUTH SHORE
Our business partner, a professional services firm located on the South Shore of Montreal, is seeking a legal assistant wishing to be part of a tight-knit team of experienced professionals. Founded by professionals from leading national and international firms, this employer has a corporate culture that values the well-being and quality of life of its employees, as well as teamwork.
By joining this new position, created by the expansion of the firm, you will have the chance to join this dynamic team and will have the opportunity to participate in the success of the firm!
This employer stands out for the compensation offered, which is equivalent to those given for legal assistant position in Montreal. In addition to a stimulating work environment, you will have the opportunity to work in modern offices located on a beautiful commercial artery and easily accessible by public transportation via Longueuil terminus. Group insurance coverage is also offered by this employer.
As a legal assistant, you will assist professionals in their practice. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Draft and revise correspondence and various legal and administrative documents and follow up on them;
- Communicating with the various stakeholders in the files;
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure thy comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage the agenda of professionals and ensure the management of various deadlines;
- Plan and coordinate meetings and travel;
- Opening, follow-up, billing, file organization and paper and electronic filing.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DVS) in Legal Secretarial Studies or any combination of training and relevant experience;
- Minimum of approximately one year of experience as a legal assistant;
- Excellent knowledge of French and functional knowledge of English, both spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Team spirit, adaptability, initiative and autonomy;
- Organizational skills, good management of priorities and attention to detail.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to email@example.com by mentioning the offer number 20-0052P(2).
< Back to job offers