Paralegal, Business Law
- Job number: 20-0134P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Québec
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL | BUSINESS LAW
Are you passionate about business law and want to bring your experience in this field to a team of legal professionals in a reputable firm? This position is for you!
Our client, a renowned law firm located in Quebec City, offers a competitive salary and great benefits!
Don't miss this great opportunity!
As a paralegal, you will work in collaboration with the lawyers and paralegals of the team, and will be responsible for preparing the necessary documentation and conducting various research. Your duties will include:
- Prepare corporate documents in the context of incorporations, mergers of companies, organizations, corporations, sales of shares by tax rollover or otherwise, conversions or divisions of shares, etc.;
- Performe due diligence on minute books and make the required modifications, etc.;
- Participate in corporate and tax reorganization;
- Maintain, on an annual basis, various legal documents for several corporate clients;
- Assist lawyers in transactional files (setting up closing agendas, preparing schedules to contracts, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Attend closing sessions;
- Maintain corporate files, including preparing resolutions and annual reports, as well as federal, provincial and extra-provincial declarations;
- Conduct various legal research.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in paralegal technology or certificate in law;
- Minimum experience of approximately three years in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good organizational and priority management skills and ability to work under pressure;
- Thoroughness and good analytical skills.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number 20-0134P.
< Back to job offers