Paralegal - Real Estate Financing
- Job number: 20-0043P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL – REAL ESTATE FINANCING
Are you a paralegal with a passion for real estate law who wants to take on a new professional challenge that is up to your level of skills? You might be interested in this position!
Our client, a well-established boutique firm, is currently looking for a paralegal with real estate law experience to join his dynamic team of professionals in this field of practice.
You will have the chance to collaborate and participate in various stimulating files within a growing team and in a friendly atmosphere. This reputable employer offers a great business philosophy, a competitive salary and a full range of benefits! Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Montreal.
As a paralegal, you will participate in real estate law financing files. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, correct and revise the usual documentation in real estate law (letters, notices, deeds, mortgages, easements, sales, etc.);
- Conduct legal research in various registers (REQ, Land Registry, RPMRR) as well as municipalities to obtaining property taxes;
- To publish and follow up on the publication of deeds to the Land Registry and the RPMRR;
- Prepare and assemble the required documentation, maintain records and follow up with clients.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other equivalent studies;
- Experience in commercial real estate law;
- Good bilingualism, written and spoken;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Dynamism, discretion and a sense of organization;
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0043P(1).
< Back to job offers