Compliance Specialist - Professionnal Services Firm
- Job number: 20-0037P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST – PROFESSIONAL SERVICES FIRM
You keep abreast of what’s happening in the world? You have an analytical mind and intellectual curiosity? Here is a great opportunity!
Our client, a leading law firm, is seeking a compliance analyst.
In addition to a competitive salary, the employer offers a beautiful work environment. Located in downtown Montreal, the offices are easily accessible by public transport.
You will support the team in various files. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Advise members of the Business Development team;
- Analyze information in accordance with regulations and policies;
- Participate in various compliance projects;
- Ensure the training of legal assistants on an ongoing basis, develop and maintain the documents intended for them;
- Maintain and enforce compliance processes in a variety of situations;
- Be the resource person for employees regarding compliance programs;
- Follow up on completed forms;
- Any other related duties related to the function.
- Bachelor's degree in law, administration, or any other related field;
- Minimum experience of approximately three years in a similar position, ideally in a professional services firm or a recognized business;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Autonomy, good organizational skills and priority management;
- Rigor and thoroughness, proactive and analytical spirit;
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
The employer we represent is a professional services firm, easily accessible in the heart of downtown Montreal.
This position is for you!
Please send your application to Groupe Montpetit: email@example.com , with the job posting number: 20-0037P(1).
< Back to job offers