Paymaster | Major Corporation
- Job number: 20-0132T
- Employment type: Temporary Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Human resources
- Employment status: Open
PAYMASTER / MAJOR CORPORATION
You are recognized for your outstanding organizational skills and you like new challenges? Here is a great opportunity!
Our client, a renowned company where friendliness and professionalism are paramount, is looking for a paymaster for a contractual mandate. As part of a dynamic team, you will be in charge of the payroll process for all employees.
- Ensure the pay process from A to Z for all employees;
- Check the accuracy of the information and respect the deadlines;
- Supervisor calculating pay;
- Inform employees about information related to benefits and collective agreements;
- Generate reports and forms related to payroll processing on a monthly or annual basis;
- Manage month-end activities;
- Ensure that the payroll process complies with internal company laws and regulations;
- Other related tasks.
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 to 5 years in a payroll department;
- Certification from the Canadian Payroll Association, an asset;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, especially Excel;
- Knowledge of Nethris system, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Skill for teamwork, desire to get involved and flexibility.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 20-0132T.
< Back to job offers