Corporate Receptionist - Longueuil Metro
- Job number: 20-0120P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Longueuil
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
CORPORATE RECEPTIONIST – LONGUEUIL METRO
Seize this great opportunity ! Are you professional and have excellent customer service skills? You are bilingual and would like to join a renowned company?
Our client, a well-known company in its field, is currently looking for a receptionist to join its dynamic team!
The employer we represent offers excellent working conditions in addition to offering a salary that is competitive on the market as well as a complete range of benefits.
This is an opportunity not to miss!
As a receptionist, your main responsibilities will include the following:
- Welcome customers ;
- Receive and transfer telephone calls;
- Follow up on customer payments and issue receipts;
- Manage correspondence, sorting and dispatch;
- Ensure the logistics of the conference rooms;
- Ensure the cleanliness of the workstations;
- Scan, photocopy and print documents;
- Manage the inventory of office supplies.
- High school diploma or other equivalent education/experience
- Minimum of approximately 2 years experience in a professional work environment
- Good bilingualism
- Good ability to learn new software
- Impeccable customer service and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational skills and management of multiple calls simultaneously
- Professionalism and courtesy
Interested in this challenge ?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number 20-0120P.
< Back to job offers