Paralegal, Litigation / Professional Liability
- Job number: 20-0148C
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
PARALEGAL, LITIGATION / PROFESSIONAL LIABILITY
Great opportunity for a bilingual paralegal wishing to work on stimulating and interesting cases!
Our client, a law firm recognized for its innovative ideas, is seeking a paralegal to join its litigation team for a maternity leave replacement, in their downtown Montreal Offices.
A competitive salary, a full range of benefits, as well as excellent working conditions await you!
In the role of litigation paralegal, you will collaborate with different lawyers. Your main responsibilities will be:
- Prepare and assemble files: compile the list of information and documents required in order to complete the client's request, gather documentary evidence, organize the file and participate in the drafting of the legal documents;
- Assemble binders and make summaries of out of court examinations;
- Ensure the follow-up of court cases as well as communication with clients;
- Perform various searches and consult the databases (case law, doctrine, legislation, etc.);
- Write and produce official documents and forms (in both official languages) intended for government authorities;
- Draft procedures and prepare bills of costs;
- Assist in the preparation of trials.
- DCS in paralegal technology or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 to 4 years in litigation;
- Good level of bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good writing skills and ability to manage multiple files.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 20-0148C.
< Back to job offers