Legal Assistant - Possibility of Working Remotely
- Job number: 20-0174P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – POSSIBILITY OF WORKING REMOTELY
Great opportunity for a legal assistant with a passion for litigation who wants to work in a growing firm specializing in civil and commercial litigation.
The employer we represent has a great reputation in the legal community. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, easily accessible by public transit. Our client offers a wide range of social benefits, one of the most competitive salaries on the market as well as the possibility of remote working!
As a legal assistant in civil and commercial litigation, you will work with two lawyers and your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the usual procedures in civil and commercial law (construction, class actions, sales contracts, insolvency, etc.);
- Review documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures and proper grammar;
- Manage the opening, following up, filing (both electronic and paper) and closing of files.
- Manage phone calls
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.).
- Experience as a legal assistant in litigation
- DEP in secretariat with legal profile or any other relevant combination of training and experience
- Excellent knowledge of French oral and written, functional or advanced knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational capacity and excellent priority management.
Interested in this challenge ?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number 20-0174P.
< Back to job offers