Receptionist - International Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0659C
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
RECEPTIONIST – INTERNATIONAL LAW FIRM
Are you a person with outstanding customer service skills? Do you believe in the importance of welcoming clients in a pleasant and professional manner? This is a great opportunity for you to join a team of seasoned professionals!
Our client, a professional services firm known for its constant evolution in the business world, is looking for a receptionist to join its dynamic working team.
In addition to being a well-established law firm in Montreal, where the atmosphere is pleasant and friendly, the employer we represent offers you a one-year contract with great working conditions.
Are you ready to embark on a new adventure?
As a receptionist, your main responsibilities will include:
- Welcoming guests in both official languages;
- Receive and forward phone calls;
- Ensure the logistics of conference rooms;
- Ensure that workplaces are maintained;
- Manage correspondence, sorting and sending.
- High School Diploma (HSD)
- Good bilingualism
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills
- Good organizational sense and priority management
- Professionalism and courtesy
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number: 19-0659C.
< Back to job offers