Lawyer – Financing and Banking Law
- Job number: 19-0593P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Filled
LAWYER – FINANCING AND BANKING LAW
Our client, a firm with an excellent reputation around the globe, is currently seeking a bilingual lawyer with 2 to 7 years of experience in financing transactions and banking law.
As the selected candidate, you will have the opportunity to actively participate in various assignments related to, among other things, asset finance, real estate finance, structured finance, and syndicated financings, for a clientele of Canadian, US and foreign banks, financial institutions and borrowers.
You are the ideal candidate if you have excellent business acumen and a great ability to manage priorities, along with the capacity to handle a large volume of cases.
- Membership in good standing of the Quebec Bar;
- Approximately 2 to 7 years of experience in financing and banking law;
- Superior bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Autonomy, leadership and good interpersonal skills.
This employer of choice offers a stimulating and rewarding environment, with an attractive working conditions and compensation package.
This career challenge interests you? We want to meet you!
Please send your application, confidentially, to firstname.lastname@example.org and specify the following job reference number: 19-0593P(2).
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity before sending your application, Stéphanie Frenette-Marier will gladly answer your questions.
Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier, LL.B.
* The masculine gender is used in this posting for the sake of readability.
< Back to job offers