Accounting Clerk - Law Firm
- Job number: 19-0660P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ACCOUNTING CLERK – LAW FIRM
Inspired by accounting and passionate about numbers?
This position is for you!
Our client, a well-known firm is looking for an accounting clerk to lend a hand to the accounting department.
Located in downtown Montreal near all amenities, the offices are easily accessible by public transit.
With a pleasant and dynamic working environment, the employer we represent offers you excellent working conditions as well as one of the most competitive salaries on the market and a full range of benefits!
Seize this opportunity without further ado!
As an accounting clerk, you will support the accounting team. Your tasks will include:
- Act as the firs point of contact for internal clients in order to maintain good relationships by responding to their requests;
- Prepare bank transfers, drafts and cheques;
- Ensure a good business relationship with suppliers;
- Answer telephone queries;
- Keep records up to date
- Various tasks related to the accounting department.
- DCS in accounting or any other relevant training/experience
- Minimum of about 3 years experience in a similar role
- Bilingualism oral and written
- Ease with data manipulation
- Good organizational capacity and priority management
- Autonomous and discreet
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com , by mentioning the offer number 19-0660P.
< Back to job offers