Legal Assistant Floater
- Job number: 19-0656P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT FLOATER
You have litigation experience and are versatile and autonomous person? This permanent position, offering the possibility of work schedule during off-peak hours, is for you!
Here is a great opportunity to join a growing law firm with a great philosophy.
Our client, a human-sized law firm located downtown Montreal, is seeking a litigation floater to join its dynamic team. You will find a competitive salary, complete range of benefits and a friendly work environment!
Don’t wait and send your application without delay!
As a Litigation Floater Legal Assistant, you will replace assistants during vacation and absences and provide valuable assistance to the entire team during busy times.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Draft and revise correspondence, other legal documents and procedures and ensure follow up;
- Lay out letters and documents from handwritten, stenographed or dictated texts;
- Transcribe dictations;
- Revise documents and correspondence to check they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting evidence, etc.);
- Manage phone calls and lawyers' agenda and ensure follow up;
- Opening, follow-up, file organization and paper and electronic filing.
- Diploma of professional studies (DEP) in secretarial studies with legal specialisation or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years as Legal Secretary;
- Litigation experience, an asset;
- Good level of bilingualism, French and English, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Attention to detail, versatility and team spirit.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send your application now to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 19-0656P.
< Back to job offers