Writer - Proposals And Strategies
- Job number: 19-0654P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Communication & marketing
- Employment status: Open
WRITER | PROPOSALS AND STRATEGIES
Our business partner, a nationally recognized consulting firm providing innovative ideas, great professionalism and outstanding customer service, is looking for a bilingual proposals writer.
As a writer, you will play a leading role in writing and editing different proposals. You will work closely with the firm’s team of professionals to produce proposals and business development strategies.
- Analyze and interpret the requirements for proposal responses;
- Develop clear, concise and persuasive answers in response to calls for tenders;
- Draft proposal, cover letters and resume, ensuring consistency;
- Review and research relevant information on potential customers’ needs.
Play a leading role in response to calls for tenders;
- Act as a trainer and mentor to members of the firm’s business development and proposal team;
- Collaborate with various working groups to develop materials;
- Participate or pilot various proposals projects to improve processes and performance;
- Ensure the best quality response to call for tenders and meeting deadlines;
- Provide suggestions or pricing policies, templates and billing methods.
You have a minimum of approximately two years of experience as a Proposal Writer, have excellent writing skills, both in French and English, are a good communicator and are recognized for your great project management skills?
This opportunity is for you!
If you hold a degree in business administration, marketing, writing, or in another related field, have a keen business sense and are ready to take on several professional challenges, we want to meet you!
Interested in this opportunity?Contact us now at: firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to further discuss this opportunity, confidentially, before sending your application, please contact Ms. Josée Lapierre at: 514.395.1115, Reference: 19-0654P.
< Back to job offers