Director | Corporate Paralegal Department
- Job number: 19-0563P(A)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
DIRECTOR | CORPORATE PARALEGAL DEPARTMENT
Our client, a professional services firm renowned in its field of expertise and located in downtown Montreal, is looking for its future Director of Corporate Services. This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal with experience in corporate and transactional law and has or would like to have experience in a managerial role.
In your role of Director of Corporate Services, you will have full responsibility of managing the team of Paralegals, Paralegal Interns and Support Staff (Legal Assistants, Billing Assistants and Clerks) of the firm’s corporate department. You will manage the Paralegal team on a day-to-day basis, coordinate the execution of mandates of the group and manage the team’s performance and productivity.
Your experience as a senior Paralegal will be greatly enhanced by providing training and supervision to the Paralegals of the group by acting as a coach and leader. You will also be in charge of the management & updating of precedents and the management of hiring processes, onboarding & integration of new employees.
This is an outstanding opportunity to give a new direction to your career and join a great team of professionals in a reputable law firm.
- Minimum of approximately 10 years of experience as a Paralegal in corporate and transactional law in a law firm;
- Experience in management, an asset;
- Strong consulting skills on the application of Canadian and US corporate laws;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Excellent leadership and good interpersonal skills;
- Organizational skills and good management of priorities;
- Meticulousness, thoroughness and autonomy.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application, confidentially, to: email@example.com , mentioning reference number 19-0563P(A).
< Back to job offers