Corporate Contract Administrator
- Job number: 19-0661P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Saint-Laurent
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CORPORATE CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR
You are a paralegal with in-house experience in business law and would like to take on a new professional challenge that will challenge your skills? Do you have an ease in writing and proofreading?
Here’s the position for you!
Located near highways and public transport, the employer we represent is a well-established business for over fifty years and offers you the opportunity to evolve in a work environment where the atmosphere promotes respect and integrity.
Do you have a Diploma in Paralegal Technology, a Bachelor in law or administration and you are autonomous and detail oriented?
Don’t wait any longer, apply now!
As a contract administrator, you will have an important role and will work closely with senior management. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure that contracts and regulations are respected;
- Change insurance obligations and certificates in a precise manner while respecting tight deadlines;
- Adhere to strict deadlines;
- Coordinate and revise the drafting of contracts;
- Manage and analyze multiple mandates;
- Support team members with other legal tasks or when needed.
- Diploma in Paralegal Technology, LLB. or any other relevant training/experience
- About 3 years of experience in a similar role
- Bilingualism spoken and written
- Good priority management and good organizational skills
- Autonomy, detail oriented and proactive
- Ability to work under pressure
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , by mentioning the offer number: 19-0661P.
< Back to job offers