Legal Assistant | Recently Graduated !
- Job number: 19-0649P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | RECENTLY GRADUATED !
Are you looking for a challenging position in a dynamic team?
Here is a great opportunity for a recently graduated legal assistant wishing to obtain a permanent position in business law!
Our partner, a leading human-sized law firm, is currently seeking a legal assistant to support its team of lawyers in the business law group.
Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, this employer is mindful of the well-being of its employees. In addition to benefiting from a beautiful working environment, you will have access to a complete range of benefits: health, dental and disability insurance, RRSP, a 35-hours work week and casual Friday’s.
As a legal assistant, you will support the business law team in their practice. Your tasks will include:
- Prepare and draft various documents related to business law (contracts, letters of offer, notices, etc.);
- Revise documents and correspondence to ensure that they comply with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Manage the agenda and coordinate the meetings and travel of lawyers while respecting deadlines;
- Ensure communication between various stakeholders, internally and externally;
- Manage billing and reporting;
- Manage the opening, the paper and electronic filing, the follow-up and organization of files.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in secretarial studies with a legal profile or any other combination of training and relevant experience;
- Minimum of approximately one (1) year of experience in a similar position;
- Good bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Team spirit and good interpersonal skills;
- Versatility, resourcefulness and sense of organization.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number:19-0649P.
< Back to job offers