Document Specialist - Legal Assistant
- Job number: 19-0562P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
DOCUMENT SPECIALIST – LEGAL ASSISTANT
You are a bilingual Legal Assistant and would like to have a permanent job while enjoying a full range of benefits and attractive compensation?
Our client, a well established and nationally recognized law firm, is looking for a bilingual Legal Assistant, Document Specialist or Text Processing Operator to join its group in real estate and commercial law.
This sought-after employer is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and offers excellent working conditions: employer contribution to a pension plan, paid overtime, respectful and professional work environment, and even more!
Are you ready for this challenge?
As an Assistant and a Document Specialist, you will be the person responsible for the preparation, production and layout of lenghty legal documents. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Perform proofreading and document verification (formatting, spelling and grammar, in both official languages);
- Produce, format and modify various documents (procedures, reports, PowerPoint presentations, organization charts, Excel spreadsheeds, multiposting, etc.);
- Create various complex and voluminous documents of a legal or other nature by transcription or digitization;
- Providing reformatting solutions and document presentation advice according to the firm’s standards of excellence;
- Manage and update the firm’s previous bank to maintain compliance with firm standards.
- Experience in a Legal Assistant position in which you have handled large legal documents;
- Good level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Good learning ability and desire to maintain expertise in computer software;
- Autonomy, attention to detail and strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills in both French and English.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number 19-0562P(2).
< Back to job offers