Legal Assistant to Corporate Law Paralegals
- Job number: 19-0641P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT TO CORPORATE LAW PARALEGALS
Great opportunity for a legal assistant seeking a new challenge by supporting a charismatic team of corporate paralegals!
This is your chance to develop your knowledge and gain corporate experience within a large, recognized law firm.
Our client is located in the heart of downtown Montreal and is easily accessible by public transportation. Beyond the competitive salary and very good working conditions, they also provide a complete range of benefits.
As a legal assistant, you will provide support to the corporate paralegals. Among your responsibilities, you will:
- Prepare various documents related to minor changes that need to be integrated in the records of the corporate minutes held by the department and those received regarding a specific question;
- Open and organize work files for the Corporate Services Division;
- Ensure all updates of the clients files, lists and data bases of the department;
- Prepare the registrations for extra-provincial;
- Preform business/corporate name searches;
- File notices, annual reports, declarations and other various documents with the relevant authorities;
- Indexing the corporate files.
- Diploma of College Studies (DCS) in Paralegal Technology or any other relevant training;
- Minimum experience of about 2 years in a similar role;
- Good level of bilingualism, both spoken and written;
- Excellent team spirit;
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills;
- Resourcefulness, autonomy and flexibility;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
The employer we represent is a reputable law firm, specialized in corporate law, with well known and respected professionals in their field. They have a beautiful work environment with a good potential for professional growth.
This position is for you!
Please send your application to Groupe Montpetit: email@example.com , with the job posting number: 19-0641P.
< Back to job offers