Legal Assistant - Leader of Labour Deparment
- Job number: 19-0585P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT – LEADER OF LABOUR DEPARTMENT
Are you an experienced legal assistant who wants to take on new challenges and work for the head of the labour and employment law department at one of the largest law firms?
Our client, a leading law firm, is looking for an experienced legal assistant to join its labour law team.
In addition to some of the most competitive salaries on the market, the employer offers an excellent range of benefits! Following the retirement of his current assistant, the partner head of the department, is looking for a proactive assistant who will be implicated in his files.
As a legal assistant, you will collaborate closely with the labour law team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Assist professionals in drafting pleadings, collective agreements and various legal documents in labour law;
- Manage agendas and keep track of timelines;
- Manage the opening, following up, filling (both electronic and paper) and closing of files;
- Communicate with the various stakeholders in the files;
- Write and track correspondence;
- Prepare client files (correspondence, supporting documents, etc.);
- Review documents and correspondence to verify compliance with legal procedures as well as grammar;
- Minimum of approximately 5 years experience as a legal assistant;
- Experience in labour law and employment law;
- Bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good organizational and priority management skills;
- Autonomy, rigour and attention to detail;
- Excellent customer service and good interpersonal skills.
Located in downtown Montreal our client is an employer of choice offering a dynamic and professional work environment.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number 19-0585P(1).
< Back to job offers