Paralegal Corporate Law with Teleworking
- Job number: 19-0644P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CORPORATE PARALEGAL WITH TELEWORKING
You are a paralegal with experience in corporate and transactional law and want to join a team in a law firm that values the well-being of its employees ?
Our client, a firm with a different and innovative vision and approach, seeks to add a paralegal with about 5 to 10 years of experience to complete its team. Mindful of the productivity and the comfort of its employees, this employer offers a friendly and pleasant work environment allowing you to work remotely up to 2 days per week.
In addition to eliminating quotas of billable hours, this coveted employer has a human approach based on trust and promotes values such as cooperation and teamwork.
Here is a great opportunity to evolve within a small team and to be involved in challenging corporate law files.
- College diploma in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of training/equivalent experience
- Corporate law experience required
- Good level of bilingualism, English and French
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Team oriented and good communication skills
- Autonomy and attention to detail
If you like to have an important role and be at the centre of the action, this position is for you! An outstanding work environment, competitive salary and a full range of benefits await you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number :19-0644P.
< Back to job offers