Legal Assistant| Commercial Transactions
- Job number: 19-0616P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
LEGAL ASSISTANT | COMMERCIAL TRANSACTIONS
You have an interest in business law and want to join the ranks of a world-renowned law firm? Here is a great opportunity for you! Our client, a firm recognized in its field of expertise, offers a competitive salary and a full range of benefits. Located in downtown Montreal, close to all services, it is without a doubt an employer of choice!
The firm is currently looking for a Legal Assistant to support its team of seasoned professionals. You will have the opportunity to work with lawyers on a number of major mergers and acquisitions, both domestic and international. The employer we represent provides a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
As a Mergers and Acquisitions Legal Assistant, you will support lawyers in their various business law mandates. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Prepare, modify and revise varied legal documents, such as contracts, resolutions and shareholders' agreement;
- Prepare, modify and revise correspondence;
- Prepare necessary documentation for closing transactions;
- Manage lawyers’ agenda;
- Communicate with clients and other stakeholders and follow up as required;
- Manage the opening, paper and electronic filing, follow-up and organization of files;
- Make time entries and prepare account projects and monthly invoices.
- Diploma in legal secretarial studies or any other combination of training and experience equivalent;
- Minimum of approximately one year of experience as a Legal Assistant;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy, thoroughness and attention to detail;
- Sense of organization and priority management;
- Interpersonal skills and team spirit.
The employer we represent provides a dynamic and stimulating work environment.
This job is of interest to you?
Please send us your application to: email@example.com , mentioning the reference number: 19-0616P.
< Back to job offers