Executive Assistant to the President
- Job number: 19-0536P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT TO THE PRESIDENT
Our business partner, a reputable Canadian company, is seeking an Executive Assistant to support the president of the company on a daily basis.
This is a position where your organizational skills and your sense of discretion will be in the forefront! You will have the chance to work in an environment where values such as professional development, teamwork and work-life balance are of the utmost importance!
Located in downtown Montreal, this coveted employer, offering excellent compensation and a full range of benefits, is waiting for you!
As an Executive Assistant, you will be a true right hand person for a high level manager. Among your responsibilities, your tasks will include:
- Ensure excellent management of the manager’s agenda;
- Ensure management of all business trips required;
- Make various reservations: hotels, transport, restaurants, etc.;
- Manage and track phone calls and correspondence;
- Write, correct, edit and translate various documents, such as correspondence, memos, presentations, reports, etc.;
- Prepare and organize documents for meetings, committees and events;
- Prepare expense reports, ensure the payment of invoices and provide support in budget preparation.
- Diploma of Collegial Studies (DCS) in Secretarial Studies;
- Minimum of approximately five (5) years in a similar position;
- High level of bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite;
- Meticulousness, discretion and professionalism;
- Priority and time management and sense of initiative;
- Team player and good interpersonal skills.
This position is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number 19-0536P(1).
< Back to job offers