Paralegal - Real Estate Management
- Job number: 19-0504P(2)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL - REAL ESTATE MANAGEMENT
You are interested in real estate? You are recognized for your excellent legal skills and intellectual curiosity? This is a great opportunity for a Paralegal who wants to be involved in challenging and varied files related to real estate management!
Our client, a renowned company whose success is based on high level of professionalism and cutting-edge expertise in its field, offers a competitive salary and great benefits.
As a Real Estate Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and drafting of various legal documents relating to real estate (offers, leases, amendments, receipts, contracts, correspondence, etc.);
- Efficient and professional communication with tenants and brokers for various information;
- Updated tables and monitoring tools of the department;
- Collection of information and rigorous monitoring of deadlines;
- Management of movable hypothecs RDPRM;
- Occasional searches in different registers;
- Revision and proofreading of documents and correspondence, ensuring their compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage;
- Classification according to established principles for the management of documents and legal procedures;
- Any other related task.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any equivalent training;
- Minimum experience of approximately 3 years in a similar position;
- Good knowledge of the MS Office suite;
- Good level of bilingualism, French, English, spoken and written;
- Dynamism, rigor and autonomy;
- Organizational capacity and initiative.
The employer we represent, located in Montreal, offers a warm working environment and great working conditions.
This position is for you!
Please send your application to Groupe Montpetit: firstname.lastname@example.org , specifying the number of the offer: 19-0504P(2).
< Back to job offers