East of Montreal - Paralegal Franchise Law
- Job number: 19-0538P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
EAST OF MONTREAL – PARALEGAL FRANCHISE LAW
You are a Paralegal with experience in franchise law? You are eager to work in an environment that promotes dynamism and commitment?
The employer we represent, a company recognized in its field is currently looking for a Paralegal to join its team of experienced professionals!
Our partner will offer a competitive salary, a full range of benefits, and a pleasant work environment. You will have access to a free parking.
As a franchise Paralegal, your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and file various legal documents and declarations, such as notices, forms letters, etc.
- Manage commercial contracts and franchise agreements;
- Conduct legal researches in various registers and platforms;
- Draft resolutions, minutes, letters and various types of legal documents;
- Keep track of contracts;
- Maintain and update franchising laws and regulations;
- Perform several related legal and administrative tasks such as writing correspondence.
- DCS in Paralegal Technology or any other combination of relevant training/experience;
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in a similar position within a company;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Good level of bilingualism, both oral and written;
- Good organizational and meticulous ability;
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application, confidentially, to: firstname.lastname@example.org , by mentioning the 19-0538P(1) offer number.
< Back to job offers