- Job number: 19-0540P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Employment status: Open
You are recognized for your computer skills and your outstanding customer service? This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Technician to join a firm whose success, confirmed by its international reputation, has made it a leader in its field.
Our client, located in downtown Montreal, offers an optimal work environment, a competitive compensation on the market and great benefits!
As an IT Technician, you will offer your precious support to the team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Definition and planning of IT needs;
- Development and configuration of applications used in the firm;
- Installation and configuration of new systems;
- Development and implementation of technical support processes at workstations;
- Provide a variety of technical support to the team (installation of workstations and laptops, configuration of printers, scanners and smartphones, etc.) and assist with any difficulties encountered;
- Create and manage backup copies on servers;
- Participate in the implementation of different projects.
- Training in computer science;
- Minimum experience of approximately 2 years in a similar position;
- Understanding of document management systems and knowledge, an asset;
- Good knowledge of Windows Server, Active Directory and TCP/IP protocol;
- Good level of bilingualism, an asset.
The employer we represent is a large professional services firm offering a great work environment. Located in the heart of downtown Montreal, the office is easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, mentioning the reference number 19-0540P(1).
< Back to job offers