Administrative Assistant - Corporate Department
- Job number: 19-0627P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT – CORPORATE DEPARTMENT
You want to work in a prestigious international company? You have experience in administrative support to senior management? We have a nice opportunity available in downtown Montreal for an assistant who wants to join a professional team and evolve into a coordinating role within a well-established company investing in high quality projects.
A friendly and dynamic work environment, a competitive compensation and great benefits are offered by our client.
As an administrative assistant, you will support the principal directors as well as the members of the corporate department team and act as a resource person.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate boards, various meetings and trainings and prepare required documents (agendas, minutes, PowerPoint presentations, etc.);
- Prepare various types of writing (reports, correspondence, etc.);
- Update the files;
- Revise the presentation of various documents and ensure that they comply with the grammatical rules;
- Ensure invoicing and manage department expense accounts;
- Provide administrative support to the team members.
- Minimum experience of about 7 years in a similar role;
- Experience in the legal field;
- Good level of bilingualism;
- Proactivity and good time management;
- Priority management and professionalism.
The employer we represent is a company with good working conditions. Located in downtown Montreal, it’s easily accessible by public transportation.
This position is for you!
Please, send us your confidential application at:email@example.com, specifying the number of the offer: 19-0627P.
< Back to job offers