Lawyer - Responsible for Debt Collection
- Job number: 19-0542P(1)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Legal
- Employment status: Open
LAWYER – RESPONSIBLE FOR DEBT COLLECTION
- Are you an early-career lawyer who enjoys dealing with contentious proceedings, managing files and seeking out negotiated agreements?
- Do you describe yourself as self-reliant, responsible and rigorously organized?
- Do you want to join a human-scale law firm located in downtown Montreal that provides personalized coaching to further your professional development?
Stop searching; we have the perfect opportunity for you! Our business partner, a boutique law firm serving the insurance industry, is currently looking for a professional who stands out by his negotiation skills and ability to find creative solutions.
On a daily basis, you will work autonomously on a variety of debt collection cases for the firm's clients. You will be ipso facto the key person who will manage recovery files from A to Z. You will have the opportunity to shine by drafting various procedures, developing strategies, holding examinations on discovery, and negotiating settlement agreements. On an ad hoc basis, you will also participate in legal research mandates and other special office projects, such as business development plans.
Not restricted in meeting a number of billable hours, you will benefit from favorable work conditions that promote a good work-life balance. In addition, this employer offers attractive benefits as well as a friendly and professional work environment.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application, confidentially, to: , and specify the following job reference number: 19-0542P(1).
If you would like to further discuss this opportunity before sending your application, Mr. Simon-Luc Dallaire or Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier will gladly answer your questions.
Mr. Simon-Luc Dallaire, LL.B.
Ms. Stéphanie Frenette-Marier, LL.B.
* The masculine gender is used in this posting for the sake of readability.
< Back to job offers