Paralegal - Corporate Law
- Job number: 19-0578P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
PARALEGAL – CORPORATE LAW
Great opportunity in a renowned law firm!
You are an organized person and you are interested in corporate law?
Our client is looking for a candidate with experience in corporate law. Recognized for its expertise and professionalism, the employer we represent offers excellent working conditions as well as competitive compensation in the market!
Don’t wait any longer, apply now!
Within the business law team, as a paralegal, your main responsibilities will include:
- Prepare all documentation for, among others, constitutions, organizations, status changes, extensions, mergers, dissolutions, stock transactions, estate freezes and all other transactions, including due diligence during purchases/mergers;
- Maintain on an annual basis various legal documents for several corporate clients;
- Assisting lawyers in transactional cases (assembling closing agendas, preparing contract annexes, drafting resolutions, etc.);
- Conduct due diligence on minutes and make the required regularizations, etc.;
- Participate in monitoring good corporate governance practices;
- Maintain the company's corporate records, including preparing annual resolutions and reports, as well as federal, provincial and non-provincial returns.
- Minimum experience of approximately 5 years in corporate law;
- Good organizational skills, priority management, thoroughness and rigour;
- High level of English and French, spoken and written;
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office suite;
- Autonomy and professionalism.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: email@example.com, by mentioning the offer number:19-0578P.
< Back to job offers