Legal Assistant - Technological Innovations
- Job number: 19-0595P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Filled
LEGAL ASSISTANT – TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATIONS
Are you a legal assistant wishing to work in an innovative environment where the work atmosphere is professional and challenging? Are you rigorous and interested in working in business law for a well-established company in the new technologies sector?
The employer we represent offers a wonderful opportunity for a permanent legal assistant position combining business law and new technologies in a team environment!
Our customer offers you an excellent range of benefits, an annual bonus of up to 10% of the annual salary as well as one of the most competitive salaries in the market! Group RRSP with employer contribution (up to 8%), 4 weeks vacation, offices closed during the holidays and a flexible 35 hours per week are available!
Don’t wait any longer! Apply now!
As a legal assistant, you will bring valuable collaboration to the team by working primarily with the VP and legal counsel. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the first drafts of various legal contracts;
- Follow-up required signatures on legal documents;
- Maintain corporate books and records;
- Monitor and organize legal priorities;
- Maintain the intellectual property database;
- Enter data into the database
- Ensure rigorous follow-up on files and correspondence;
- Send, print, scan and file reports and various documents electronically and paper.
- DVS in secretarial studies with legal specialization or DCS in Paralegal Technology;
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 year as an administrative or legal assistant;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent knowledge of French, good knowledge of English;
- Autonomy and sense of responsibilities;
- Good organizational skills and desire to learn.
Located in downtown Montreal close to all amenities, our client is an employer of choice offering a dynamic and professional work environment.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by mentioning the offer number: 19-0595P.
< Back to job offers