Administrative Assistant - Intellectual Property
- Job number: 19-0574C
- Employment type: Contractual
- City: Québec
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Does intellectual property peak your interest? You want to join the ranks of a large firm with a good reputation? Here is a great opportunity for you!
Our client, a renowned professional services firm, is currently seeking a bilingual Administrative Assistant to support its team of dynamic professionals working in intellectual property.
In addition to a competitive salary and outstanding benefits, you will have the opportunity to work in beautiful offices located in the heart of downtown Quebec City and close to all amenities!
As an Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with the team of experienced intellectual property professionals. Your principal responsibilities will include:
- Communicate with various stakeholders (clients, CIPO and others) and follow up on files;
- Prepare administrative documents, required verifications and filing applications for registration with the Canadian Intellectual Property Office (CIPO), the US Patent Office, and other organizations;
- Draft correspondence for various stakeholders (clients, CIPO, and others);
- Monitor with precision all deadlines and ensure deadlines are met;
- Open folders, print, index and organize received and transmitted documents and complete time entry and billing.
- Diploma of Professional Studies (DEP) in secretarial studies or other relevant studies;
- Good bilingualism, spoken and written;
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, mainly Word and Outlook
- Good management of priorities and sense of organization;
- Teamwork and excellent interpersonal skills;
- Attention to detail, meticulousness and autonomy.
Our client, located in the heart of Quebec City, offers competitive working conditions and a professional work atmosphere.
This posting is of interest to you?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the reference number 19-0574C.
< Back to job offers