Clerk/Junior Legal Assistant
- Job number: 19-0584P
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
CLERK/JUNIOR LEGAL ASSISTANT
Are you an office clerk, a junior legal assistant or a recent graduate? Are you looking for a job that will allow you to increase your skills and make your place in the world of law firms?
The employer we represent offers you the opportunity to be trained internally by experienced professionals and experienced assistants within their business law team!
Competitive remuneration, excellent working conditions and great growth opportunities are available.
Take a chance to evolve in a work environment in the heart of downtown Montreal!
As an office clerk/junior legal assistant, you will lend a hand to the corporate law team. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Update the database and archiving system;
- Time entries and expense reports;
- Sending faxes, photocopies and mail;
- Printing labels for folders;
- Coordinating document management;
- Help assistants and paralegals of the team in various tasks;
- Manage the following up, filling (both electronic and paper) and closing of files.
- HSD/DCS or any other combination of studies/experience equivalent;
- Minimum experience of approximately 1 year in a similar position;
- Good French and English skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite;
- Autonomy, rigour and resourcefulness;
- Desire to learn.
Interested in this challenge?
Please send us your application confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org by mentioning the offer number: 19-0584P.
< Back to job offers