Assistant to translators - Linguistic Services
- Job number: 19-0461P(3)
- Employment type: Permanent Full Time
- City: Montréal
- Department: Administrative clerks
- Employment status: Open
ASSISTANT TO TRANSLATORS – LINGUISTIC SERVICES
Looking for a new challenge in your professional career?
Here's your chance to join the outstanding linguistic service team of a professional services firm working in several practice areas. Our client is a large-scale firm, committed to your professional development offering a professional and dynamic work environment!
This is a great opportunity for an assistant to join the ranks of this employer of choice with an excellent reputation globally!
The incumbent will work closely with translators in the linguistic services department. Your responsibilities will include:
- Correcting various linguistic services documents;
- Administering the project management system;
- Billing, time entry and data entry;
- Offer solutions to meet document-formatting needs;
- Proofread documents;
- Laying out various documents;
- Ensure quality and accuracy of work and follow up if clarification is necessary.
- DVS, DCS or any other equivalent education;
- Experience in a translation-related field or in a linguistic service department;
- Good bilingualism skills with excellent English and French grammar;
- Advanced knowledge in word processing and document layout using the Microsoft Office suite;
- Attention to detail and strong proofreading, spelling and grammar skills;
- Advanced sense of organization, teamwork, and proactivity;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Availability on weekends occasionally.
Interested in this challenge?
Send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org, by specifying the offer number: 19-0461P(3).
< Back to job offers